- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
DIOC: Database on Immigrants in OECD countries and non-OECD Countries
- datasetSeveral years ago; the OECD started to compile data based on population censuses of OECD countries for the 2000 census round. Since then; another round was added to the first...
- Dataset ID: DIOC;DIOC-E
OECD Migration statistics: employment
- datasetEmployment; unemployment and participation rates by place of birth and sex. The database provides selected socio-economic data on migration in the OECD countries divided into...
- Dataset ID: MIG_NUP_RATES_GENDER
ICMPD - International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- stakeholderThe International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
REFMismes: Mapping Labour Market Integration Support Measures for Asylum-seekers and Refugees: Policies and Practices in EU Member States
- projectThe overall objective of the project is to identify the policies and practices being implemented in different EU Member States to facilitate the labour market integration of...
ESS (The European Social Survey)
- datasetThis is is an academically driven cross-national survey that has been conducted every two years across Europe since 2001. It measures the attitudes; beliefs and behaviour...
- Dataset ID: ESS
The IAB brain-drain data
- datasetThe IAB data collection on international migration has been carried out within the framework of the TEMPO project (TEmporary Migration; integration and the role of POlicies); a...
- Dataset ID: IABBD