- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
SOAS - School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London
- stakeholderSOAS University of London is the leading Higher Education institution in Europe specialising in the study of Asia, Africa and the Near and Middle East. SOAS is a remarkable...
Mixed Migration Centre
- networkThe Mixed Migration Centre (MMC) was established in February 2018. It brings together various existing regional initiatives – hosted or led by the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) –...
- networkThe Budapest Process is a consultative forum of more than 50 governments and 10 Internationals exchanging information and best practices on a wide range of migration issues. It...
Migrating out of Poverty Research Programme Consortium
- networkMigrating out of Poverty Research Programme Consortium focuses on the relationship between internal and regional migration and poverty in Africa and Asia. It is funded by the...
APN - Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research
- networkThe Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research (APN) is a network of member country governments that promotes global change research in the region, increases developing...