- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
Eurostat - Statistical office of the EU
- DGs & EU AgenciesEurostat is the Statistical office of the EU within the European Commission. Its mission is to provide high quality statistics for Europe. While fulfilling its mission, Eurostat...
Climate-ADAPT: European climate adaptation platform
- web portalThe European climate adaptation platform Climate-ADAPT aims to support Europe in adapting to climate change. It is an initiative of the European Commission in collaboration with...
Eurostat Migrant Integration
- web portalEurostat's statistics on migrant integration. Policy background, data, methodology, legislation, publications and statistics illustrated.
Eurostat Population and Housing census
- web portalEurostat's statistics on Population and Housing Census. This data represent an essential source of vital statistical information ranging from the lowest small-area geographical...
Eurostat Asylum and Managed Migration
- web portalEurostat's statistics on asylum and managed migration. These data come from the Member States Ministries of Interior and related Immigration Agencies and consist of datasets on...
Eurostat Population (Demography, Migration and Projections)
- web portalEurostat's statistics on population, demography and migration comprises data by various breakdowns and derived statistics such as ageing and population structure, population...
EC - European Commission
- stakeholderThe European Commission is the executive of the European Union and promotes its general interest.
ESPAS - European Strategy and Policy Analysis System
- networkESPAS is an inter-institutional collaboration among the officials of the European Commission, the European Parliament, the Council of the EU, and the European External Action...
Frontex - European Border and Coast Guard Agency
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Border and Coast Guard Agency, also known as Frontex (from French: Frontières extérieures for "external borders"), is an agency of the European Union headquartered...
EUAA - European Union Agency for Asylum
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA) is an agency of the European Union mandated with supporting Member States in applying the package of EU laws that governs asylum,...
EMN - European Migration Network
- networkThe European Migration Network (EMN) is an EU network of migration and asylum experts who work together to provide objective, comparable policy-relevant information. The EMN was...
OSCE - Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe
- stakeholderWith 57 participating States in North America, Europe and Asia, the OSCE – the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe – is the world’s largest regional security...
ETF - European Training Foundation
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Training Foundation is a European Union agency that helps transition and developing countries harness the potential of their human capital through the reform of...
Fondation Robert Schuman
- stakeholderThe Robert Schuman Foundation that was founded in 1991 after the fall of the Berlin Wall has been approved by the State for its services to the public; it works to promote the...
ERC - European Research Council
- stakeholderThe ERC's mission is to encourage the highest quality research in Europe through competitive funding and to support investigator-driven frontier research across all fields, on...
CReAM - Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration
- stakeholderCReAM is an independent and interdisciplinary research centre located in the Department of Economics at University College London. CReAM's research focuses on the causes,...
MACIMIDE - Maastricht Centre for Citizenship, Migration and Development
- stakeholderMACIMIDE is the interdisciplinary research platform of Maastricht University that brings together scholars working in the fields of migration, mobility, citizenship, development...
MPI - Migration Policy Institute
- stakeholderThe Migration Policy Institute is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit think tank in Washington, DC dedicated to analysis of the movement of people worldwide. MPI provides...
Mixed Migration Centre
- networkThe Mixed Migration Centre (MMC) was established in February 2018. It brings together various existing regional initiatives – hosted or led by the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) –...
Global Climate Change Alliance+ - Global Climate Change Alliance+
- networkThe Global Climate Change Alliance Plus (GCCA+) is a European Union flagship initiative which is helping the world's most vulnerable countries to address climate change. Having...