- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
EPSC - European Political Strategy Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Political Strategy Centre (EPSC) is the European Commission’s in-house think tank, established by European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, and operating...
Eurostat - Statistical office of the EU
- DGs & EU AgenciesEurostat is the Statistical office of the EU within the European Commission. Its mission is to provide high quality statistics for Europe. While fulfilling its mission, Eurostat...
Eurostat Migrant Integration
- web portalEurostat's statistics on migrant integration. Policy background, data, methodology, legislation, publications and statistics illustrated.
Eurostat Labour Market (including Labour Force Survey)
- web portalEurostat's statistics on labour market. These data measure the involvement of individuals, households and businesses in the labour market. They cover short-term and structural...
Eurostat Population and Housing census
- web portalEurostat's statistics on Population and Housing Census. This data represent an essential source of vital statistical information ranging from the lowest small-area geographical...
EC - European Commission
- stakeholderThe European Commission is the executive of the European Union and promotes its general interest.
ESPAS - European Strategy and Policy Analysis System
- networkESPAS is an inter-institutional collaboration among the officials of the European Commission, the European Parliament, the Council of the EU, and the European External Action...
FRA - European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) is the EU’s centre of fundamental rights expertise. It is one of the EU’s decentralised agencies. These agencies are set...
EMN - European Migration Network
- networkThe European Migration Network (EMN) is an EU network of migration and asylum experts who work together to provide objective, comparable policy-relevant information. The EMN was...
Theorizing the Evolution of European Migration Systems (THEMIS)
- datasetData on how patterns of migration to Europe have developed. The THEMIS international project team investigated what makes people decide to migrate; why some of those initial...
- Dataset ID: THEMIS
OSCE - Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe
- stakeholderWith 57 participating States in North America, Europe and Asia, the OSCE – the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe – is the world’s largest regional security...
EURASYLUM - Research and Consulting on Migration and Asylum Policy Worldwide
- stakeholderEurasylum Ltd. is a fully independent research and consulting company that was established in 2001 in the United Kingdom. It conducts policy research, evaluation and technical...
GRITIM-UPF - Interdisciplinary Research Group on Immigration -Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- stakeholderGRITIM-UPF is an Interdisciplinary Research Group on Immigration at the department of political and social sciences at Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Barcelona, Catalonia). It is...
CEPS - Centre for European Policy studies
- stakeholderThe CEPS is an independent policy research institute in Brussels. Its mission is to produce sound policy research leading to constructive solutions to the challenges facing...
ERC - European Research Council
- stakeholderThe ERC's mission is to encourage the highest quality research in Europe through competitive funding and to support investigator-driven frontier research across all fields, on...
MPI - Migration Policy Institute
- stakeholderThe Migration Policy Institute is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit think tank in Washington, DC dedicated to analysis of the movement of people worldwide. MPI provides...
GDISC - General Directors of Immigration Services Conference
- networkGDISC is an informal network to facilitate practical cooperation between Immigration Services in Europe. GDISC has the aim and ambition of: Being a network in principal for...