- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
EPSC - European Political Strategy Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Political Strategy Centre (EPSC) is the European Commission’s in-house think tank, established by European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, and operating...
Frontex - European Border and Coast Guard Agency
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Border and Coast Guard Agency, also known as Frontex (from French: Frontières extérieures for "external borders"), is an agency of the European Union headquartered...
FRA - European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) is the EU’s centre of fundamental rights expertise. It is one of the EU’s decentralised agencies. These agencies are set...
Yearbook on Illegal Migration; Human Smuggling and Trafficking in Central and Eastern Europe.
- datasetPublished since 2000 with the latest issue available for 2013. It includes a survey and analysis of border management and border apprehension data from 22 States obtained via a...
EMN - European Migration Network
- networkThe European Migration Network (EMN) is an EU network of migration and asylum experts who work together to provide objective, comparable policy-relevant information. The EMN was...
MPI - Migration Policy Institute
- stakeholderThe Migration Policy Institute is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit think tank in Washington, DC dedicated to analysis of the movement of people worldwide. MPI provides...
The Euro-African Dialogue on Migration and Development with Western and Central African countries
- networkThe Rabat Process is a platform for political cooperation amongst the countries along the migration route between Central, Western, Northern Africa and Europe. Since 2006, the...
- networkThe Budapest Process is a consultative forum of more than 50 governments and 10 Internationals exchanging information and best practices on a wide range of migration issues. It...
VREN - Voluntary Return European Network
- networkThe Voluntary Return European Network (VREN) responded to the needs expressed by the European Commission in the Return Fund Work Programme 2010 for an improved cooperation...
PICUM - Platform for International Cooperation on Undocumented Migrants
- networkPICUM is a network of individuals and organisations working to ensure social justice and human rights for undocumented migrants. Grounded in principles of social justice,...