- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
EC - European Commission
- stakeholderThe European Commission is the executive of the European Union and promotes its general interest.
Consilium - Council of the European Union
- stakeholderThe Council is an essential EU decision-maker. It negotiates and adopts legislative acts in most cases together with the European Parliament through the ordinary legislative...
EP - European Parliament
- stakeholderThe European Parliament is an important forum for political debate and decision-making at the EU level. The Members of the European Parliament are directly elected by voters in...
EPC - European Policy Centre
- stakeholderThe European Policy Centre (EPC) is an independent, not-for-profit think tank dedicated to fostering European integration through analysis and debate, supporting and challenging...
EPRS - European Parliament Research Service
- stakeholderThe European Parliamentary Research Service is the European Parliament's in-house research department and think tank. Its mission is to assist Members in their parliamentary...
EESC - European Economic and Social Committee
- stakeholderCommitted to European integration, the EESC contributes to strengthening the democratic legitimacy and effectiveness of the European Union by enabling civil society...
EUI-RSCAS - Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies (RSCAS)
- stakeholderRSCAS is an inter-disciplinary research centre at the heart of the European University Institute (EUI). It was established in 1992 to complement the four disciplinary...
OSCE - Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe
- stakeholderWith 57 participating States in North America, Europe and Asia, the OSCE – the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe – is the world’s largest regional security...
MPG - Migration Policy Group
- stakeholderThe Migration Policy Group is an independent non-profit European organisation dedicated to strategic thinking and acting on equality and mobility. The two areas are related and...
GRITIM-UPF - Interdisciplinary Research Group on Immigration -Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- stakeholderGRITIM-UPF is an Interdisciplinary Research Group on Immigration at the department of political and social sciences at Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Barcelona, Catalonia). It is...
EURASYLUM - Research and Consulting on Migration and Asylum Policy Worldwide
- stakeholderEurasylum Ltd. is a fully independent research and consulting company that was established in 2001 in the United Kingdom. It conducts policy research, evaluation and technical...
SciencesPo CEE - Centre for European studies and comparative Politics of SciencesPo Paris
- stakeholderSciences Po Paris is a highly influential academic institution in the social sciences in France. Alumni include notable public figures, including seven of the last eight French...
IES - Institute for European Studies
- stakeholderThe Institute for European Studies (IES) at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) is an academic Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence and a policy think tank that focuses on the...
Fondation Robert Schuman
- stakeholderThe Robert Schuman Foundation that was founded in 1991 after the fall of the Berlin Wall has been approved by the State for its services to the public; it works to promote the...
RC - Red Cross
- stakeholderThe Red Cross EU Office is a membership office representing the 28 National Red Cross Societies in the EU, the Norwegian Red Cross, and the International Federation of Red Cross...
CEPS - Centre for European Policy studies
- stakeholderThe CEPS is an independent policy research institute in Brussels. Its mission is to produce sound policy research leading to constructive solutions to the challenges facing...
LSE - London School of Economics and Political Science
- stakeholderLondon School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is one of the foremost social science universities in the world.
ERC - European Research Council
- stakeholderThe ERC's mission is to encourage the highest quality research in Europe through competitive funding and to support investigator-driven frontier research across all fields, on...
CASE - Center for Social and Economic Research
- stakeholderCASE is an independent, non-profit research institute founded on the idea that research-based policy-making is vital for the economic welfare of societies. Established in Warsaw...
IZA - Institute of Labor Economics
- stakeholderIZA is an independent economic research institute that conducts research in labor economics and offers evidence-based policy advice on labor market issues. Supported by the...