- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
Frontex - European Border and Coast Guard Agency
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Border and Coast Guard Agency, also known as Frontex (from French: Frontières extérieures for "external borders"), is an agency of the European Union headquartered...
FRA - European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) is the EU’s centre of fundamental rights expertise. It is one of the EU’s decentralised agencies. These agencies are set...
ECRE - European Council on Refugees and Exiles
- networkECRE is a pan-European alliance of 98 NGOs in 40 countries protecting and advancing the rights of refugees, asylum seekers and displaced persons. Our mission is to promote the...
GDISC - General Directors of Immigration Services Conference
- networkGDISC is an informal network to facilitate practical cooperation between Immigration Services in Europe. GDISC has the aim and ambition of: Being a network in principal for...
SCEP - Separated Children in Europe Programme
- networkThe Separated Children in Europe Programme (SCEP) is a European NGO-Network of 31 organisations from 28 European countries. The SCEP Network seeks to improve the situation of...
VREN - Voluntary Return European Network
- networkThe Voluntary Return European Network (VREN) responded to the needs expressed by the European Commission in the Return Fund Work Programme 2010 for an improved cooperation...
European Return Liaison Officers network
- networkEURLO is a network funded under Specific Action of the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF 20142020).
EPAM - European NGO Platform on Asylum and Migration
- networkEPAM is the meeting-place of European non-governmental organisations and networks seeking to contribute to the development of asylum and migration policy in the European Union....