- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
Eurobarometer: Public opinion trends in the EU
- datasetPublic opinion trends in the EU on political and economic questions; including on migration. Survey of all MS; fYROM; Turkey; Montenegro; Serbia and Albania. The survey covers...
- Dataset ID: Eurobarometer
EURA-NET: Transnational Migration in Transition: Transformative Characteristics of Temporary Mobility of People
- projectThe phenomena surrounding temporary transnational mobility of people are giving rise to an increasing political and academic debate throughout the world. This multidisciplinary...
Frontex - European Border and Coast Guard Agency
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Border and Coast Guard Agency, also known as Frontex (from French: Frontières extérieures for "external borders"), is an agency of the European Union headquartered...
EPC - European Policy Centre
- stakeholderThe European Policy Centre (EPC) is an independent, not-for-profit think tank dedicated to fostering European integration through analysis and debate, supporting and challenging...
EPRS - European Parliament Research Service
- stakeholderThe European Parliamentary Research Service is the European Parliament's in-house research department and think tank. Its mission is to assist Members in their parliamentary...
Yearbook on Illegal Migration; Human Smuggling and Trafficking in Central and Eastern Europe.
- datasetPublished since 2000 with the latest issue available for 2013. It includes a survey and analysis of border management and border apprehension data from 22 States obtained via a...
ESS (The European Social Survey)
- datasetThis is is an academically driven cross-national survey that has been conducted every two years across Europe since 2001. It measures the attitudes; beliefs and behaviour...
- Dataset ID: ESS
ECRE - European Council on Refugees and Exiles
- networkECRE is a pan-European alliance of 98 NGOs in 40 countries protecting and advancing the rights of refugees, asylum seekers and displaced persons. Our mission is to promote the...
IES - Institute for European Studies
- stakeholderThe Institute for European Studies (IES) at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) is an academic Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence and a policy think tank that focuses on the...
Fondation Robert Schuman
- stakeholderThe Robert Schuman Foundation that was founded in 1991 after the fall of the Berlin Wall has been approved by the State for its services to the public; it works to promote the...
IZA - Institute of Labor Economics
- stakeholderIZA is an independent economic research institute that conducts research in labor economics and offers evidence-based policy advice on labor market issues. Supported by the...
ILPA - Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association
- stakeholderThe ILPA is a professional association the majority of whose members are barristers, solicitors and advocates practising in all aspects of immigration, asylum and nationality...
MME - EU-Africa Partnership on Migration, Mobility and Employment
- networkThe Africa-EU Migration, Mobility and Employment (MME) Partnership aims to ensure sustainable development through better management of and joint cooperation on MME issues. It...
EPAM - European NGO Platform on Asylum and Migration
- networkEPAM is the meeting-place of European non-governmental organisations and networks seeking to contribute to the development of asylum and migration policy in the European Union....