- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
Frontex - European Border and Coast Guard Agency
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Border and Coast Guard Agency, also known as Frontex (from French: Frontières extérieures for "external borders"), is an agency of the European Union headquartered...
Detections of illegal border-crossings; monthly statistics
- datasetData reported on a monthly basis by Member States and Schengen Associated Countries on detections of illegal border-crossings on entry between border crossing points (BCPs) of...
- Dataset ID: IBC
Frontex Risk Analysis Network (FRAN) Quarterly Report
- datasetStatistical analysis of quarterly changes of eight irregular-migration indicators and one asylum indicator; provided by MS border-control authorities. Indicators: Detections...
- Dataset ID: FRAN-Q
Western Balkans Quarterly Report
- datasetThe Western Balkans Quarterly is focused on quarterly developments as reflected by the seven key indicators of irregular migration: (1) detections of illegal border-crossing...
- Dataset ID: WB-Q
Eastern Partnership Risk Analysis Network Quarterly Report (EaP-RAN)
- datasetThe Eastern Partnership (EaP) Quarterly statistical overview is focused on quarterly developments for the seven key indicators of irregular migration: (1) detections of illegal...
- Dataset ID: EaP-Q
Western Balkans Annual Risk Analysis
- datasetThe WB-ARA (Western Balkans Annual Risk Analysis) is structured around the following elements: (1) a description of the general context in which border controls at common...
- Dataset ID: WB-ARA
Eastern European Borders Annual Risk Analysis (EB-RAN)
- datasetEB-RAN (Eastern European Borders Risk Analysis Network) statistical data from Belarus; Moldova and Ukraine are available from 2010. The core of the overview are EB-RAN and...
- Dataset ID: EB-RAN
Frontex Annual Risk Analysis Report
- datasetThe Frontex Risk Analysis Report concentrates on the current scope of Frontex operational activities; which focuses on irregular migration at the external borders of the EU and...
- Dataset ID: ARA