- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
Data for Integration of migrants (D4I)
- datasetThe Data for Integration (D4I) dataset has been obtained through a spatial disaggregation of statistics of the 2011 Census, collected from National Statistical Institutes. The...
- KCMD ; JRC
- France ; Germany ; Ireland ; Italy ; Netherlands ; Portugal ; Spain ; United Kingdom
- Dataset ID: D4I
PIAAC (Programme for the International Assessment of Adult Competencies)
- datasetThe Programme for the International Assessment of Adult Competencies (PIAAC) developed and conducted the Survey of Adult Skills. The survey measures adults’ proficiency in key...
- 4 years
- Austria ; Belgium ; Canada ; Chile ; Cyprus ; Czechia ; Denmark ; England ; Estonia ; Finland ; France ; Germany ; Greece ; Ireland ; Israel ; Italy ; Japan ; Korea ; Lithuania ; Netherlands ; New Zealand ; Norway ; Poland ; Russia ; Singapore ; Slovakia ; Slovenia ; Spain ; Sweden ; Turkey ; United States
- Dataset ID: PIAAC
Trajectories and Origins survey
- datasetSurvey on population diversity in France. The TeO survey aims to identify the impact of origins on living conditions and social trajectories while taking account of other...
- Dataset ID: TeO
INSEE - Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques
- stakeholderNational Institute of Statistics and Economis Studies. Topics: Economy; demography; enterprises; society; labour market; town and country planning; sustainable development.
INED - Institut national d’études démographiques
- stakeholderFrench national institute of Demographic Studies. Topics: couples; family; sexuality; birth; fertility; contraception; life expectancy; mortality; health; world migration;...
IRDES - Institute of Research and documentation in Health Economy
- stakeholderThe Institute for Research and Information in Health Economics (IRDES), set up as a Public Interest Group (Gip) , is a research institute specialized in health economics. It is...