- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
JRC - Joint Research Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Joint Research Centre is the Commission's science and knowledge service. The JRC employs scientists to carry out research in order to provide independent scientific advice...
MOOCS4inclusion: Mapping & analysis of MOOCs & free digital learning for inclusion of migrants & refugees
- web portalMOOCs4inclusion is a study, commissioned by the European Commission, the Directorate General Joint Research Centre (DG JRC), which aims at assessing the adequacy (mapping and...
EU International Partnerships Academy
- web portalFor some years now, INTPA has provided access to its online learning content to the public. This has been part of an ongoing process of mutually opening learning opportunities...
KCMD Atlas of Migration
- web portalThe Atlas of Migration bring together harmonized, up-to-date validated data on the status of migration and demography in 27 EU Member States and 171 non-EU countries and...
KCMD Dynamic Data Hub
- web portalthe KCMD Dynamic Data Hub allows policymakers to save time in querying data and undertake more comprehensive analysis exploring additional data in related domains. Indeed, the...
KCMD Data+ Catalogue
- web portalThe European Commission's Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography (KCMD) Data+ catalogue enables any user to discover datasets, web portals and platforms, stakeholder...
CEDEFOP - European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training
- DGs & EU AgenciesEuropean Centre for the Development of Vocational Training, Cedefop, is one of the EU’s decentralised agencies. Founded in 1975 and based in Greece since 1995, Cedefop supports...
EPC - European Policy Centre
- stakeholderThe European Policy Centre (EPC) is an independent, not-for-profit think tank dedicated to fostering European integration through analysis and debate, supporting and challenging...
EPRS - European Parliament Research Service
- stakeholderThe European Parliamentary Research Service is the European Parliament's in-house research department and think tank. Its mission is to assist Members in their parliamentary...
Migration profiles common set of indicators
- datasetAs members of the Global Migration Group (GMG) the Population Division of UN/DESA; in collaboration with UNICEF and other members of the data and research working group;...
WESO data finder (WORLD EMPLOYMENT AND SOCIAL OUTLOOK)
- datasetExplore the ILO's employment estimates and projections from around the world with the Data Finder; an interactive data visualization tool. Create charts; compare indicators;...
- Dataset ID: WESO
Resettlement data / Resettlement Data Portal
- datasetThe Resettlement Data Portal contains information from 2003 to the most recent reporting period. The Portal is updated on the 5th of each month. The information presented here...
ILO Labour Force Surveys
- datasetA Labour Force Survey is a standard household-based survey of work-related statistics. Several countries and territories make their Labour Force Surveys available online. A wide...
- Dataset ID: LF
Key Indicators of the Labour Market (KILM)
- datasetThe KILM is a collection of 17 key indicators of the labour market; covering employment and other variables relating to employment (status; economic activity;...
- Dataset ID: KILM
ILO Labour force estimates and projections
- datasetThe statistical study provides estimates of the proportion of labour migrant workers among the total number of migrants worldwide. It outlines the regions and industries where...
- Dataset ID: LFEP
ILO global estimates on migrant workers
- datasetLabour migration data for selected Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) countries; which cover indicators on international migrant stock; international migrant flow...
- Dataset ID: MIG
Global Bilateral Migration Database.
- datasetGlobal matrices of bilateral migrant stocks spanning the period 1960-2000; disaggregated by gender and based primarily on the foreign-born concept are presented. Over one...
- World Bank
- Dataset ID: GBMD
ILO-UCW youth labour market indicators; youthSTATS
- datasetyouthSTATS; a global database on youth labour market indicators produced by the ILO Work4Youth (W4Y) Project and Understanding Childrens' Work (UCW). The database includes a...
- Dataset ID: youthSTATS
United Nations Global migration database
- datasetThe United Nations Global Migration Database (UNGMD) is a comprehensive collection of empirical data on the number (“stock”) of international migrants by country of birth and...
- Dataset ID: UNGMD
International migration flows to and from selected countries
- datasetThe dataset includes time series data on the flows of international migrants to and from countries as recorded by 45 countries that gather this information systematically. The...
- Dataset ID: MIG/Flow