- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
Index for Risk Management; INFORM
- datasetThe Index for Risk Management INFORM is a composite indicator developed by JRC as a tool for understanding the risk of humanitarian crisis and disasters. It can support...
- Dataset ID: INFORM
Flow Monitoring in the Mediterranean and Western Balkans
- datasetIOM´s Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) is a suite of tools and methodologies designed to track and analyze human mobility in different displacement contexts; in a continuous...
UNHCR Population Statistics Database
- datasetThe database contains information on UNHCR's populations of concern from 1951 onwards. It can be used to investigate different aspects of displacement: host countries and...
World Development indicators
- datasetThe primary World Bank collection of development indicators; compiled from officially-recognized international sources. It presents the most current and accurate global...
- Dataset ID: WDI
Gender, Institutions and Development Database (GID-DB)
- datasetThe GID-DB is a database providing researchers and policymakers with key data on gender-based discrimination in social institutions. This data helps analyse women’s economic...
- Dataset ID: GID-DB
Creditor Reporting System (CRS)
- datasetThe objective of the CRS Aid Activity database is to provide a set of readily available basic data that enables analysis on where aid goes; what purposes it serves and what...
- Dataset ID: CRS1
Resettlement data / Resettlement Data Portal
- datasetThe Resettlement Data Portal contains information from 2003 to the most recent reporting period. The Portal is updated on the 5th of each month. The information presented here...
WESO data finder (WORLD EMPLOYMENT AND SOCIAL OUTLOOK)
- datasetExplore the ILO's employment estimates and projections from around the world with the Data Finder; an interactive data visualization tool. Create charts; compare indicators;...
- Dataset ID: WESO
World Governance indicators
- datasetThe Worldwide Governance Indicators (WGI) project reports aggregate and individual governance indicators for over 200 countries and territories since 1996; for six dimensions of...
- Dataset ID: WGI
UN OCHA Humanitarian Data Exchange
- datasetThe Humanitarian Data Exchange platform managed by UN OCHA hosts more than 4;000 country specific or world wide datasets. More than 250 different organizations are using the...
- Dataset ID: HDX
ILO global estimates on migrant workers
- datasetLabour migration data for selected Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) countries; which cover indicators on international migrant stock; international migrant flow...
- Dataset ID: MIG
Key Indicators of the Labour Market (KILM)
- datasetThe KILM is a collection of 17 key indicators of the labour market; covering employment and other variables relating to employment (status; economic activity;...
- Dataset ID: KILM
ILO Labour force estimates and projections
- datasetThe statistical study provides estimates of the proportion of labour migrant workers among the total number of migrants worldwide. It outlines the regions and industries where...
- Dataset ID: LFEP
Human Development Index (HDI)
- datasetThe HDI index was created to emphasize that people and their capabilities should be the ultimate criteria for assessing the development of a country; not economic growth alone....
- Dataset ID: HDI
Remittances Data. Migration and Remittances Data
- datasetDataset on remittances data including incoming and outgoing flows; monthly remittances data of selected countries; and estimates of bilateral migration and medical ‘brain drain’...
Global Bilateral Migration Database.
- datasetGlobal matrices of bilateral migrant stocks spanning the period 1960-2000; disaggregated by gender and based primarily on the foreign-born concept are presented. Over one...
- World Bank
- Dataset ID: GBMD
The State of World Population
- datasetThe statistical tables in "The State of World Population 2016" include indicators that track progress toward the goals of the Framework of Actions for the follow-up to the...
- Dataset ID: SWOP
OECD Migration statistics: employment
- datasetEmployment; unemployment and participation rates by place of birth and sex. The database provides selected socio-economic data on migration in the OECD countries divided into...
- Dataset ID: MIG_NUP_RATES_GENDER
OECD Population statistics
- datasetThis dataset presents annual population data from 1950 to 2060 by sex and five year age groups as well as age-dependency ratios. The data is available for 46 countries. Data...
- Dataset ID: POP_PROJ