- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
JRC - Joint Research Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Joint Research Centre is the Commission's science and knowledge service. The JRC employs scientists to carry out research in order to provide independent scientific advice...
DG INTPA - DG for International Partnerships
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for International Partnerships is responsible for formulating the EU’s international partnership and development policy, with the ultimate...
Transnational Human Mobility Indicators using Global Air Traffic Data
- datasetMonthly air passenger flows data are synthetised into a set of indicators between countries worldwide describing trends and types of human cross-border mobility. Two indicators...
- Dataset ID: GMP
Air Passenger Traffic Scenarios during the COVID-19 Coronavirus Outbreak
- datasetData used: Historical air traffic data, processed and provided by SABRE. Monthly air traffic information on the number of passengers and the average price per ticket, for every...
- Dataset ID: kcmd_air_covid19
Global Conflict Risk Index
- datasetThe Global Conflict Risk Index (GCRI) is an index of the statistical risk of violent conflict in the next 1-4 years and is exclusively based on quantitative indicators from open...
- Dataset ID: GCRI
GHSL - Global Human Settlement Layer
- datasetThe GHSL image analytics framework has been tested with a large set of sensors including radar and optical public and commercial missions. Bi-lateral agreements of JRC with...
- Dataset ID: GHSL
EU International Partnerships Academy
- web portalFor some years now, INTPA has provided access to its online learning content to the public. This has been part of an ongoing process of mutually opening learning opportunities...
GHSL - Global Human Settlement Layer
- web portalThe Global Human Settlement (GHS) framework produces global spatial information about the human presence on the planet over time. This in the form of built up maps, population...
KCMD Atlas of Migration
- web portalThe Atlas of Migration bring together harmonized, up-to-date validated data on the status of migration and demography in 27 EU Member States and 171 non-EU countries and...
KCMD Dynamic Data Hub
- web portalthe KCMD Dynamic Data Hub allows policymakers to save time in querying data and undertake more comprehensive analysis exploring additional data in related domains. Indeed, the...
KCMD Data+ Catalogue
- web portalThe European Commission's Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography (KCMD) Data+ catalogue enables any user to discover datasets, web portals and platforms, stakeholder...
Flow Monitoring in the Mediterranean and Western Balkans
- datasetIOM´s Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) is a suite of tools and methodologies designed to track and analyze human mobility in different displacement contexts; in a continuous...
UNHCR Population Statistics Database
- datasetThe database contains information on UNHCR's populations of concern from 1951 onwards. It can be used to investigate different aspects of displacement: host countries and...
UNHCR Refugees Operational Data Portal
- datasetThe Refugees Operational Portal is a Partners coordination tool for Refugee situations provided by UNHCR.
Universal Human Rights Index (UHRI)
- datasetThe Universal Human Rights Index (UHRI) is designed to facilitate access to human rights recommendations issued by three key pillars of the United Nations human rights...
- Dataset ID: UHRI
ILO Labour force estimates and projections
- datasetThe statistical study provides estimates of the proportion of labour migrant workers among the total number of migrants worldwide. It outlines the regions and industries where...
- Dataset ID: LFEP
ILO global estimates on migrant workers
- datasetLabour migration data for selected Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) countries; which cover indicators on international migrant stock; international migrant flow...
- Dataset ID: MIG
United Nations Global migration database
- datasetThe United Nations Global Migration Database (UNGMD) is a comprehensive collection of empirical data on the number (“stock”) of international migrants by country of birth and...
- Dataset ID: UNGMD
Remittances Data. Migration and Remittances Data
- datasetDataset on remittances data including incoming and outgoing flows; monthly remittances data of selected countries; and estimates of bilateral migration and medical ‘brain drain’...