- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
MMN - Mediterranean Migration Network
- networkThe Mediterranean Migration Network (MMN) developed within the framework of “Integration Network” (Action 2/3 – CY/2016/AMIF/SO2.NO3.3.1), which is co-funded by the Asylum,...
Mit Media Lab
- networkthe Media Lab continues to check traditional disciplines at the door. Product designers, nanotechnologists, data-visualization experts, industry researchers, and pioneers of...
SOLIDAR - Advancing Social Justice in Europe and Worldwide
- networkSOLIDAR is a European network of Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) working to advance social justice in Europe and worldwide. With over 60 member organisations based in 27...
KNOMAD - Global Knowledge Partnership on Migration and Development
- networkKNOMAD is a global hub of knowledge and policy expertise on migration and development issues. KNOMAD draws on experts from all parts of the world to synthesize existing...
M4D Net - Migration for Development Network
- networkThe M4D Net is facilitated by the Joint Migration and Development Initiative. It connects and supports migration and development practitioners, policy-makers and experts across...
Global partnership for Sustainable Development Data
- networkGlobal network of governments, NGOs, and businesses working together to strengthen the inclusivity, trust, and innovation in the way that data is used to address the world’s...
CCNR - Center for Complex Network Research
- networkCCNR, directed by Professor Albert-László Barabási, has a simple objective: think networks. The center's research focuses on how networks emerge, what they look like, and how...
UN.GIFT - Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking
- networkThe United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT) was conceived to promote the global fight on human trafficking, on the basis of international...
ERIN - European Reintegration Network
- networkThe ERIN Specific Action Program aims to implement sustainable return and reintegration of third country nationals in their country of origin, with cooperation between ERIN...
CDKN - Climate and Development Knowledge Network
- networkCDKN supports decision-makers in designing and delivering climate compatible development. We do this by combining research, advisory services and knowledge management in support...
APN - Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research
- networkThe Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research (APN) is a network of member country governments that promotes global change research in the region, increases developing...