- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
UNICEF Innocenti - UNICEF Office of Research – Innocenti
- stakeholderThe Office of Research – Innocenti is UNICEF’s dedicated research centre. Its core mandate is to undertake cutting-edge, policy-relevant research that equips the organization...
MPIDR - Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research Group International Migration
- stakeholderThe Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research (MPIDR) in Rostock is one of the leading demographic research centers in the world. At the MPIDR, researchers from all over the...
MPC - European University Institute - Migration Policy Centre
- stakeholderMPC conducts advanced policy-oriented research on global migration, asylum and mobility. It serves governance needs at European and global levels, from developing, implementing...
WIC - Wittgenstein Centre
- stakeholderThe Wittgenstein Centre (IIASA,VID-ÖAW, WU) is a collaboration among the World Population Program of the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA), the Vienna...
EUI - European University Institute
- stakeholderThe European University Institute (EUI) is a unique international centre for doctorate and post-doctorate studies and research. Since its establishment 40 years ago by the six...
EUI-RSCAS - Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies (RSCAS)
- stakeholderRSCAS is an inter-disciplinary research centre at the heart of the European University Institute (EUI). It was established in 1992 to complement the four disciplinary...
CRED - Centre for Research on the Epidemiology of Disasters
- stakeholderCRED has been active for over 40 years in the fields of international disaster and conflict health studies, with activities linking relief, rehabilitation and development. The...
HWWI - Hamburgische WeltWirtschaftsInstitut
- stakeholderHamburg Institute of International Economics
PRIO - Peace Research Insitute Oslo - Migration research group
- stakeholderThe Migration research group addresses central theoretical aspects of migration and transnationalism, and the ways in which these phenomena are connected with peace and...
MRU - Migration Research Unit - UCL
- stakeholderThe Migration Research Unit (MRU) is a cross-departmental and interdisciplinary research unit based within the Geography Department at UCL which has academic members and...
WZB - Berlin Social Science Center
- stakeholderThe WZB Berlin Social Science Center conducts basic research with a focus on problems of modern societies in a globalized world. The research is theory-based, problem-oriented,...
Gallup - Gallup, Inc.
- stakeholderGallup, Inc. is an American research-based, global performance-management consulting company. Founded by George Gallup in 1935, the company became known for its public opinion...
Oxford Institute of Population Ageing - Oxford Institute of Population Ageing
- stakeholderThe Oxford Institute of Population Ageing was established in 1998. Based on the US Population Center, it was funded by a grant from the National Institute of Health (National...
NL-CMR - Radboud University - Centre of Migration Law
- stakeholderThe research of the Centre for Migration Law (CMR) is focused on issues surrounding migration and minority protection.
NASA. Global Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet
- stakeholderThe mission of “Global Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet” is to provide the public with accurate and timely news and information about Earth’s changing climate, along...
Harvard Humanitarian Initiative (HHI)
- stakeholderuniversity-wide academic and research center at Harvard University that brings an interdisciplinary approach to promoting understanding of humanitarian crisis as a unique...
IES - Institute for European Studies
- stakeholderThe Institute for European Studies (IES) at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) is an academic Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence and a policy think tank that focuses on the...
Institute for Economics & Peace
- stakeholderThe Institute for Economics and Peace is the world’s leading think tank dedicated to developing metrics to analyse peace and to quantify its economic value. It does this by...
IMIS - Institute for Migration Research and Intercultural Studies
- stakeholderThe Institute for Migration Research and Intercultural Studies (IMIS) is an interdisciplinary and interdepartmental research center at the University of Osnabrück.
IfW - Kiel Institute for the World Economy
- stakeholderThe Kiel Institute for the World Economy is an economics research center and think tank. One of the six leading German economic research institutes, the institute is also a...