- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
EIB - European Investment Bank
- stakeholderThe EIB is the European Union's bank, owned by and representing the interests of the European Union Member States. EIB works closely with other EU institutions to implement EU...
EPRS - European Parliament Research Service
- stakeholderThe European Parliamentary Research Service is the European Parliament's in-house research department and think tank. Its mission is to assist Members in their parliamentary...
UNDP - United Nations Development Programme
- stakeholderThe United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) works in some 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and...
UNESCO - United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- stakeholderUNESCO is the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. It seeks to build peace through international cooperation in Education, the Sciences and Culture....
OECD - Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- stakeholderThe mission of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is to promote policies that will improve the economic and social well-being of people around the...
IOM - International Organization for Migration
- stakeholderEstablished in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
ICMPD - International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- stakeholderThe International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
ILO - International Labour Organisation
- stakeholderThe International Labour Organization (ILO) is the United Nations agency for the world of work. It sets international labour standards, promotes rights at work and...
GMDAC - IOM's Global Migration Data Analysis Centre
- stakeholderIOM's Global Migration Data Analysis Centre (GMDAC) aims to contribute to IOM's overall effort to compile, analyse and share data on international migration.
UNHCR - United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- stakeholderThe office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is the UN Refugee Agency. UNHCR work to ensure that everybody has the right to seek asylum and find safe...
UNOCHA - United Nation's Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- stakeholderOCHA is the part of the United Nations Secretariat responsible for bringing together humanitarian actors to ensure a coherent response to emergencies. OCHA also ensures there is...
UNECE - United Nations Economic Commission for Europe
- stakeholderThe United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE) was set up in 1947 by ECOSOC. It is one of five regional commissions of the United Nations. UNECE's major aim is to...
CoE - Council of Europe
- stakeholderThe Council of Europe advocates freedom of expression and of the media, freedom of assembly, equality, and the protection of minorities. It has launched campaigns on issues such...
MPC - European University Institute - Migration Policy Centre
- stakeholderMPC conducts advanced policy-oriented research on global migration, asylum and mobility. It serves governance needs at European and global levels, from developing, implementing...
IMI - International Migration Institute
- stakeholderOur aim is to advance understanding of how migration shapes and is shaped by broader development processes. IMI is pioneering new theoretical and methodological approaches that...
CRED - Centre for Research on the Epidemiology of Disasters
- stakeholderCRED has been active for over 40 years in the fields of international disaster and conflict health studies, with activities linking relief, rehabilitation and development. The...
IDMC - Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre
- stakeholderIDMC is the leading source of information and analysis on internal displacement worldwide. Since 1998, our role has been recognised and endorsed by United Nations General...
- stakeholderChatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, is an independent policy institute based in London. Our mission is to help build a sustainably secure, prosperous...
EURASYLUM - Research and Consulting on Migration and Asylum Policy Worldwide
- stakeholderEurasylum Ltd. is a fully independent research and consulting company that was established in 2001 in the United Kingdom. It conducts policy research, evaluation and technical...
Harvard Humanitarian Initiative (HHI)
- stakeholderuniversity-wide academic and research center at Harvard University that brings an interdisciplinary approach to promoting understanding of humanitarian crisis as a unique...