- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
UN Women - United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women
- stakeholderUN Women is the UN organization dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women. A global champion for women and girls, UN Women was established to accelerate progress...
UNICEF Innocenti - UNICEF Office of Research – Innocenti
- stakeholderThe Office of Research – Innocenti is UNICEF’s dedicated research centre. Its core mandate is to undertake cutting-edge, policy-relevant research that equips the organization...
ISPCAN - International Society for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect
- stakeholderISPCAN’s mission is to prevent cruelty to children in every nation, in every form: physical abuse, sexual abuse, neglect, street children, child fatalities, child prostitution,...
DCI NL - Defence for Children International - the Netherlands
- stakeholderDefence for Children International - the Netherlands
DCI - Defence for Children
- stakeholderDefence for Children International (DCI) is a leading child-rights-focused and membership-based grassroots Movement, founded in 1979, the first International Year of the Child....
ICRC - International Committee of the Red Cross
- stakeholderThe work of the ICRC is based on the Geneva Conventions of 1949, their Additional Protocols, its Statutes – and those of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement –...
Save the Children
- stakeholderSave the Children has led global action on children’s rights for more than 90 years. https://www.savethechildren.net/resources
DCI IT - Defence for Children International - Italy
- stakeholderDefence for Children International - Italy