- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
DG INTPA - DG for International Partnerships
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for International Partnerships is responsible for formulating the EU’s international partnership and development policy, with the ultimate...
EU International Partnerships Academy
- web portalFor some years now, INTPA has provided access to its online learning content to the public. This has been part of an ongoing process of mutually opening learning opportunities...
UNHCR Population Statistics Database
- datasetThe database contains information on UNHCR's populations of concern from 1951 onwards. It can be used to investigate different aspects of displacement: host countries and...
UNHCR Refworld documents related to IDPs
- datasetThe Refworld page on internal displacement contains a wide range of information from legal and policy documents; reports; tools; news and links. An advanced search function is...
UNDP - United Nations Development Programme
- stakeholderThe United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) works in some 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and...