- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
JRC - Joint Research Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Joint Research Centre is the Commission's science and knowledge service. The JRC employs scientists to carry out research in order to provide independent scientific advice...
EPC - European Policy Centre
- stakeholderThe European Policy Centre (EPC) is an independent, not-for-profit think tank dedicated to fostering European integration through analysis and debate, supporting and challenging...
UNESCO: Migration and inclusive societies
- web portalUNESCO places emphasis on the human face of migration. It addresses the implications of the movement of people within its fields of competence, firmly embedding its...
UNESCO - United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- stakeholderUNESCO is the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. It seeks to build peace through international cooperation in Education, the Sciences and Culture....
IOM - International Organization for Migration
- stakeholderEstablished in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
MACIMIDE - Maastricht Centre for Citizenship, Migration and Development
- stakeholderMACIMIDE is the interdisciplinary research platform of Maastricht University that brings together scholars working in the fields of migration, mobility, citizenship, development...