- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
EPC - European Policy Centre
- stakeholderThe European Policy Centre (EPC) is an independent, not-for-profit think tank dedicated to fostering European integration through analysis and debate, supporting and challenging...
PISA (Programme for International Student Assessment)
- datasetPISA is the OECD's Programme for International Student Assessment. Every three years it tests 15-year-old students from all over the world in reading, mathematics and science....
- Dataset ID: PISA
DIOC: Database on Immigrants in OECD countries and non-OECD Countries
- datasetSeveral years ago; the OECD started to compile data based on population censuses of OECD countries for the 2000 census round. Since then; another round was added to the first...
- Dataset ID: DIOC;DIOC-E
OECD Migration statistics: employment
- datasetEmployment; unemployment and participation rates by place of birth and sex. The database provides selected socio-economic data on migration in the OECD countries divided into...
- Dataset ID: MIG_NUP_RATES_GENDER
UNESCO: Migration and inclusive societies
- web portalUNESCO places emphasis on the human face of migration. It addresses the implications of the movement of people within its fields of competence, firmly embedding its...
Humanitarian Action for Children
- web portalOverview of UNICEF's humanitarian activities, including situation of children in migration, world-wide; contains also data on a monthly basis; special section on migrant crisis...
Children on the Move
- web portalInformation about the particular situation of children in migration with emphasis on unaccompanied minors
UNESCO - United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- stakeholderUNESCO is the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. It seeks to build peace through international cooperation in Education, the Sciences and Culture....
OECD - Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- stakeholderThe mission of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is to promote policies that will improve the economic and social well-being of people around the...
IOM - International Organization for Migration
- stakeholderEstablished in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
ICMPD - International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- stakeholderThe International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
ITC-ILO - International Training Centre of the International Labour Organisation
- stakeholderThe Centre provides training and related services that develop human resources and institutional capabilities. We thereby contribute to achieving the ILO's goal of decent work...
MPC - European University Institute - Migration Policy Centre
- stakeholderMPC conducts advanced policy-oriented research on global migration, asylum and mobility. It serves governance needs at European and global levels, from developing, implementing...
EUI - European University Institute
- stakeholderThe European University Institute (EUI) is a unique international centre for doctorate and post-doctorate studies and research. Since its establishment 40 years ago by the six...
EUI-RSCAS - Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies (RSCAS)
- stakeholderRSCAS is an inter-disciplinary research centre at the heart of the European University Institute (EUI). It was established in 1992 to complement the four disciplinary...
CIDOB - Barcelona Centre for International Affairs
- stakeholderCIDOB is an independent and plural think tank based in Barcelona, dedicated to the study, research and analysis of international affairs. Created in 1973 as an International...
IAB - Institute for Employment Research. Institut fur Arbeitsmarkt- Und Berufsforschung
- stakeholderThe Institute for Employment Research (IAB) conducts research on the labour market in order to advise political actors at all levels in a competent manner. Economists,...
IMISCOE's Migration Research Hub
- web portalIMISCOE's Migration Research Hub brings knowkedge (experts, publications, datasets, and projects) on migration under one roof