- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
DG INTPA - DG for International Partnerships
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for International Partnerships is responsible for formulating the EU’s international partnership and development policy, with the ultimate...
UNHCR Population Statistics Database
- datasetThe database contains information on UNHCR's populations of concern from 1951 onwards. It can be used to investigate different aspects of displacement: host countries and...
IOM Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM)
- datasetThe Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) system is tracking and monitoring internally displaced populations. It captures; processes and disseminates information in order to...
- Dataset ID: DTM
UNHCR Refworld documents related to IDPs
- datasetThe Refworld page on internal displacement contains a wide range of information from legal and policy documents; reports; tools; news and links. An advanced search function is...
UNDP - United Nations Development Programme
- stakeholderThe United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) works in some 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and...
ICMPD - International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- stakeholderThe International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
UNOCHA - United Nation's Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- stakeholderOCHA is the part of the United Nations Secretariat responsible for bringing together humanitarian actors to ensure a coherent response to emergencies. OCHA also ensures there is...
IDMC - Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre
- stakeholderIDMC is the leading source of information and analysis on internal displacement worldwide. Since 1998, our role has been recognised and endorsed by United Nations General...
Platform on Disaster Displacement
- stakeholderAddress knowledge and data gaps; Promote policy and normative development in gap areas; Enhance the Use of Identified Effective Practices; Mainstream Human Mobility Challenges...
RI - Refugees International
- stakeholderOur mission is to be a powerful voice for lifesaving action. Refugees International advocates for lifesaving assistance and protection for displaced people and promotes...
NRC - Norwegian Refugee Council
- stakeholderThe Norwegian Refugee Council is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, where we help save lives and...
IASC - Inter-Agency Standing Committee
- networkThe (IASC) was established in June 1992 in response to General Assembly Resolution 46/182 to serve as the primary mechanism for inter-agency coordination relating to...
- networkACAPS is an independent information provider that is free from the bias or vested interests of any specific enterprise, sector, or region. As independent specialists in...