- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
EPC - European Policy Centre
- stakeholderThe European Policy Centre (EPC) is an independent, not-for-profit think tank dedicated to fostering European integration through analysis and debate, supporting and challenging...
OECD - Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- stakeholderThe mission of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is to promote policies that will improve the economic and social well-being of people around the...
IOM - International Organization for Migration
- stakeholderEstablished in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
ICMPD - International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- stakeholderThe International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
MPC - European University Institute - Migration Policy Centre
- stakeholderMPC conducts advanced policy-oriented research on global migration, asylum and mobility. It serves governance needs at European and global levels, from developing, implementing...
EUI - European University Institute
- stakeholderThe European University Institute (EUI) is a unique international centre for doctorate and post-doctorate studies and research. Since its establishment 40 years ago by the six...
EUI-RSCAS - Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies (RSCAS)
- stakeholderRSCAS is an inter-disciplinary research centre at the heart of the European University Institute (EUI). It was established in 1992 to complement the four disciplinary...
CIDOB - Barcelona Centre for International Affairs
- stakeholderCIDOB is an independent and plural think tank based in Barcelona, dedicated to the study, research and analysis of international affairs. Created in 1973 as an International...
IAB - Institute for Employment Research. Institut fur Arbeitsmarkt- Und Berufsforschung
- stakeholderThe Institute for Employment Research (IAB) conducts research on the labour market in order to advise political actors at all levels in a competent manner. Economists,...
IMISCOE's Migration Research Hub
- web portalIMISCOE's Migration Research Hub brings knowkedge (experts, publications, datasets, and projects) on migration under one roof
EURASYLUM - Research and Consulting on Migration and Asylum Policy Worldwide
- stakeholderEurasylum Ltd. is a fully independent research and consulting company that was established in 2001 in the United Kingdom. It conducts policy research, evaluation and technical...
IES - Institute for European Studies
- stakeholderThe Institute for European Studies (IES) at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) is an academic Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence and a policy think tank that focuses on the...
MACIMIDE - Maastricht Centre for Citizenship, Migration and Development
- stakeholderMACIMIDE is the interdisciplinary research platform of Maastricht University that brings together scholars working in the fields of migration, mobility, citizenship, development...
COMPAS - The University of Oxford's Centre on Migration, Policy and Society
- stakeholderGlobal migration processes and phenomena, from conditions in places of migrant origins, through to institutions and activities affecting mobility, to social and economic effects...
KNOMAD - Global Knowledge Partnership on Migration and Development
- networkKNOMAD is a global hub of knowledge and policy expertise on migration and development issues. KNOMAD draws on experts from all parts of the world to synthesize existing...
MMN - Mediterranean Migration Network
- networkThe Mediterranean Migration Network (MMN) developed within the framework of “Integration Network” (Action 2/3 – CY/2016/AMIF/SO2.NO3.3.1), which is co-funded by the Asylum,...