- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
Eurostat - Statistical office of the EU
- DGs & EU AgenciesEurostat is the Statistical office of the EU within the European Commission. Its mission is to provide high quality statistics for Europe. While fulfilling its mission, Eurostat...
Eurostat Asylum and Managed Migration
- web portalEurostat's statistics on asylum and managed migration. These data come from the Member States Ministries of Interior and related Immigration Agencies and consist of datasets on...
EC - European Commission
- stakeholderThe European Commission is the executive of the European Union and promotes its general interest.
ESPAS - European Strategy and Policy Analysis System
- networkESPAS is an inter-institutional collaboration among the officials of the European Commission, the European Parliament, the Council of the EU, and the European External Action...
EUAA - European Union Agency for Asylum
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA) is an agency of the European Union mandated with supporting Member States in applying the package of EU laws that governs asylum,...
EMN - European Migration Network
- networkThe European Migration Network (EMN) is an EU network of migration and asylum experts who work together to provide objective, comparable policy-relevant information. The EMN was...
MPI - Migration Policy Institute
- stakeholderThe Migration Policy Institute is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit think tank in Washington, DC dedicated to analysis of the movement of people worldwide. MPI provides...
Mixed Migration Centre
- networkThe Mixed Migration Centre (MMC) was established in February 2018. It brings together various existing regional initiatives – hosted or led by the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) –...
The Euro-African Dialogue on Migration and Development with Western and Central African countries
- networkThe Rabat Process is a platform for political cooperation amongst the countries along the migration route between Central, Western, Northern Africa and Europe. Since 2006, the...
- networkThe Budapest Process is a consultative forum of more than 50 governments and 10 Internationals exchanging information and best practices on a wide range of migration issues. It...