- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
DG ECHO - DG for European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Operations
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe main mission of the Directorate-General for European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Operations is to preserve lives, prevent and alleviate human suffering and...
Asylum applications; first time applicants; including Unaccompanied Minors (UAM)
- datasetAsylum applicant means a person having submitted an application for international protection or having been included in such application as a family member during the reference...
- monthly; quarterly; annual
- European Union ; United Kingdom ; Iceland ; Liechtenstein ; Norway ; Switzerland
- Dataset ID: migr_asyapp
EUAA - European Union Agency for Asylum
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA) is an agency of the European Union mandated with supporting Member States in applying the package of EU laws that governs asylum,...
Flow Monitoring in the Mediterranean and Western Balkans
- datasetIOM´s Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) is a suite of tools and methodologies designed to track and analyze human mobility in different displacement contexts; in a continuous...
UNHCR Population Statistics Database
- datasetThe database contains information on UNHCR's populations of concern from 1951 onwards. It can be used to investigate different aspects of displacement: host countries and...
IOM Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM)
- datasetThe Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) system is tracking and monitoring internally displaced populations. It captures; processes and disseminates information in order to...
- Dataset ID: DTM
UNDP - United Nations Development Programme
- stakeholderThe United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) works in some 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and...
IOM - International Organization for Migration
- stakeholderEstablished in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
ICMPD - International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- stakeholderThe International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
UNICEF - United Nations Children's Fund
- stakeholderThe United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives...
UNHCR - United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- stakeholderThe office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is the UN Refugee Agency. UNHCR work to ensure that everybody has the right to seek asylum and find safe...
MPC - European University Institute - Migration Policy Centre
- stakeholderMPC conducts advanced policy-oriented research on global migration, asylum and mobility. It serves governance needs at European and global levels, from developing, implementing...
- stakeholderChatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, is an independent policy institute based in London. Our mission is to help build a sustainably secure, prosperous...
MRU - Migration Research Unit - UCL
- stakeholderThe Migration Research Unit (MRU) is a cross-departmental and interdisciplinary research unit based within the Geography Department at UCL which has academic members and...
ODI - Overseas Development Institute
- stakeholderThe Overseas Development Institute (ODI) is a leading independent think tank on international development and humanitarian issues. Our mission is to inspire and inform policy...
NRC - Norwegian Refugee Council
- stakeholderThe Norwegian Refugee Council is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, where we help save lives and...
MPI - Migration Policy Institute
- stakeholderThe Migration Policy Institute is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit think tank in Washington, DC dedicated to analysis of the movement of people worldwide. MPI provides...
ICMC - International Catholic Migration Commission
- stakeholderICMC is a registered non-profit organization working in the areas of refugee and migration issues. ICMC was officially granted public juridical status by the Holy See in 2008....
Mixed Migration Centre
- networkThe Mixed Migration Centre (MMC) was established in February 2018. It brings together various existing regional initiatives – hosted or led by the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) –...
IASC - Inter-Agency Standing Committee
- networkThe (IASC) was established in June 1992 in response to General Assembly Resolution 46/182 to serve as the primary mechanism for inter-agency coordination relating to...