- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
Asylum applications; first time applicants; including Unaccompanied Minors (UAM)
- datasetAsylum applicant means a person having submitted an application for international protection or having been included in such application as a family member during the reference...
- monthly; quarterly; annual
- European Union ; United Kingdom ; Iceland ; Liechtenstein ; Norway ; Switzerland
- Dataset ID: migr_asyapp
Flow Monitoring in the Mediterranean and Western Balkans
- datasetIOM´s Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) is a suite of tools and methodologies designed to track and analyze human mobility in different displacement contexts; in a continuous...
UNHCR Population Statistics Database
- datasetThe database contains information on UNHCR's populations of concern from 1951 onwards. It can be used to investigate different aspects of displacement: host countries and...
IOM Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM)
- datasetThe Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) system is tracking and monitoring internally displaced populations. It captures; processes and disseminates information in order to...
- Dataset ID: DTM