- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
EPSC - European Political Strategy Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Political Strategy Centre (EPSC) is the European Commission’s in-house think tank, established by European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, and operating...
DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
ReSOMA: Research Social platform On Migration and Asylum
- projectThis project will achieve regular collaboration between Europe’s well-developed networks of migration researchers and stakeholders for the purpose of evidence-based...
Mig-Healthcare: Minimize health inequalities and improve the integration of vulnerable migrants and refugees into local communities
- projectThe project aims to facilitate the transition from institutional to community-based care and integrated services for migrants and refugees that will ensure health equality and...
REHEALTH2 / Re-Health2: Implementation of the Personal Health Record as a tool for integration of refugees in EU health systems
- projectThe Re-Health2 project, has the overall objective to contribute to the integration of newly-arrived migrants and refugees, including those to be relocated, in the EU Member...
CONNECT: Identifying good practices in, and improving, the connections between actors involved in reception, protection and integration of unaccompanied children in Europe
- projectThe project aims to identify and promote good practices on reception and protection, focusing on the roles and responsibilities of actors engaging in the situation of these...
European Migration Forum (EMF)
- web portalThe EMF is a platform for dialogue between civil society and the European institutions, on issues relating to migration, asylum and the integration of third-country nationals....
EESC - European Economic and Social Committee
- stakeholderCommitted to European integration, the EESC contributes to strengthening the democratic legitimacy and effectiveness of the European Union by enabling civil society...
UNESCO: Migration and inclusive societies
- web portalUNESCO places emphasis on the human face of migration. It addresses the implications of the movement of people within its fields of competence, firmly embedding its...
UNESCO - United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- stakeholderUNESCO is the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. It seeks to build peace through international cooperation in Education, the Sciences and Culture....
OECD - Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- stakeholderThe mission of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is to promote policies that will improve the economic and social well-being of people around the...
IOM - International Organization for Migration
- stakeholderEstablished in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
ICMPD - International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- stakeholderThe International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
EMN - European Migration Network
- networkThe European Migration Network (EMN) is an EU network of migration and asylum experts who work together to provide objective, comparable policy-relevant information. The EMN was...
MPC - European University Institute - Migration Policy Centre
- stakeholderMPC conducts advanced policy-oriented research on global migration, asylum and mobility. It serves governance needs at European and global levels, from developing, implementing...
REFMismes: Mapping Labour Market Integration Support Measures for Asylum-seekers and Refugees: Policies and Practices in EU Member States
- projectThe overall objective of the project is to identify the policies and practices being implemented in different EU Member States to facilitate the labour market integration of...
MPG - Migration Policy Group
- stakeholderThe Migration Policy Group is an independent non-profit European organisation dedicated to strategic thinking and acting on equality and mobility. The two areas are related and...
ECRE - European Council on Refugees and Exiles
- networkECRE is a pan-European alliance of 98 NGOs in 40 countries protecting and advancing the rights of refugees, asylum seekers and displaced persons. Our mission is to promote the...
MMP: Mixed Migration Platform
- web portalThe Mixed Migration Platform (MMP) aims to provide quality information and analysis to improve decision-making for people on the move through the Middle East and Europe, as well...