- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
FRA - European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) is the EU’s centre of fundamental rights expertise. It is one of the EU’s decentralised agencies. These agencies are set...
Frontex Risk Analysis Network (FRAN) Quarterly Report
- datasetStatistical analysis of quarterly changes of eight irregular-migration indicators and one asylum indicator; provided by MS border-control authorities. Indicators: Detections...
- Dataset ID: FRAN-Q
MedCOI: Medical Country of Origin Information
- projectThe EUAA provides access to medical country of origin information (MedCOI). This information supports the national migration and asylum authorities in Europe to reach accurate...
UNHCR Population Statistics Database
- datasetThe database contains information on UNHCR's populations of concern from 1951 onwards. It can be used to investigate different aspects of displacement: host countries and...
IOM Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM)
- datasetThe Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) system is tracking and monitoring internally displaced populations. It captures; processes and disseminates information in order to...
- Dataset ID: DTM
- web portalThe protection tool provides the key information that UNHCR staff, government officials and judges need to decide whether an asylum-seeker is a refugee.
IOM - International Organization for Migration
- stakeholderEstablished in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
ICMPD - International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- stakeholderThe International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
ECRE - European Council on Refugees and Exiles
- networkECRE is a pan-European alliance of 98 NGOs in 40 countries protecting and advancing the rights of refugees, asylum seekers and displaced persons. Our mission is to promote the...
Rumors about Germany
- web portalDon't rely on false information and rumor about Germany: new website provides the facts that migrants need to know.
BAMF - German Federal Office for Migration and Refugees.
- stakeholderThe Federal Office is the Centre of Excellence for Asylum, Migration and Integration in Germany. It is a federal authority within the portfolio of the Federal Ministry of the...
MMP: Mixed Migration Platform
- web portalThe Mixed Migration Platform (MMP) aims to provide quality information and analysis to improve decision-making for people on the move through the Middle East and Europe, as well...
CIR - Italian Refugee Council
- stakeholderThe Italian Refugee Council is an independent humanitarian organization formed in 1990 in Italy, at the initiative of the United Nations, with the objective of defending the...
NL-MSJ - Ministry of Security and Justice (NL)
- stakeholderThe Ministry of Security and Justice is responsible for maintaining the rule of law in the Netherlands, so that people can live together in freedom, regardless of their...
GDISC - General Directors of Immigration Services Conference
- networkGDISC is an informal network to facilitate practical cooperation between Immigration Services in Europe. GDISC has the aim and ambition of: Being a network in principal for...
EPAM - European NGO Platform on Asylum and Migration
- networkEPAM is the meeting-place of European non-governmental organisations and networks seeking to contribute to the development of asylum and migration policy in the European Union....