- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
JRC - Joint Research Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Joint Research Centre is the Commission's science and knowledge service. The JRC employs scientists to carry out research in order to provide independent scientific advice...
DG INTPA - DG for International Partnerships
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for International Partnerships is responsible for formulating the EU’s international partnership and development policy, with the ultimate...
EU International Partnerships Academy
- web portalFor some years now, INTPA has provided access to its online learning content to the public. This has been part of an ongoing process of mutually opening learning opportunities...
KCMD Atlas of Migration
- web portalThe Atlas of Migration bring together harmonized, up-to-date validated data on the status of migration and demography in 27 EU Member States and 171 non-EU countries and...
KCMD Data+ Catalogue
- web portalThe European Commission's Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography (KCMD) Data+ catalogue enables any user to discover datasets, web portals and platforms, stakeholder...
KCMD Dynamic Data Hub
- web portalthe KCMD Dynamic Data Hub allows policymakers to save time in querying data and undertake more comprehensive analysis exploring additional data in related domains. Indeed, the...
Flow Monitoring in the Mediterranean and Western Balkans
- datasetIOM´s Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) is a suite of tools and methodologies designed to track and analyze human mobility in different displacement contexts; in a continuous...
UNHCR Refugees Operational Data Portal
- datasetThe Refugees Operational Portal is a Partners coordination tool for Refugee situations provided by UNHCR.
IOM Global (Victim-Centred) Human Trafficking Database
- datasetAs of 2000; IOM records primary data on victims of trafficking (VoT) under IOM assistance; largely in countries of origin. Additional qualitative analyses include routes and...
- Dataset ID: CTM
Gender, Institutions and Development Database (GID-DB)
- datasetThe GID-DB is a database providing researchers and policymakers with key data on gender-based discrimination in social institutions. This data helps analyse women’s economic...
- Dataset ID: GID-DB
Multiple Indicator Cluster Surveys (MICS)
- datasetSince its inception in 1995; the Multiple Indicator Cluster Surveys; known as MICS; has become the largest source of statistically sound and internationally comparable data on...
- Dataset ID: MICS
UNODC Trafficking in persons data
- datasetDetected victims and their profiles; by citizenship; by forms of exploitaiton and sex; people convicted by sex or citizenship; people prosecuted by sex; people suspected;...
ILO Child Labour Statistics
- datasetChild labour slated for abolition falls into the following three categories: (1) Labour that is performed by a child who is under the minimum age specified for that kind of work...
- Dataset ID: CL
ILO Global estimate of forced labour
- datasetData include statistics on trafficking (only trafficking for labour purposes; not including trafficking for the removal of organs; forced marriage; forced adoption…). ILO mainly...
- datasetThe index is based on the reports of the monitoring body of the Council of Europe Convention against Human Trafficking. GRETA stands for the Group of Experts on Action against...
- Dataset ID: GRETA
Migration Data Portal
- web portalThe Portal aims to serve as a unique access point to timely and comprehensive migration statistics, which are now scattered across many different organizations and agencies. The...
World Bank’s Central Microdata Catalog
- web portalMicrodata Library operates as a portal for datasets originating from the World Bank and other international, regional and national organizations. These contributions make up the...
UNESCO Gender Youth Migration (GYM)
- web portalThe Gender Youth Migration (GYM) web portal launched in 2013, is a growing repository of free resources and a platform for sharing knowledge and expertise on the theme of...
Humanitarian Action for Children
- web portalOverview of UNICEF's humanitarian activities, including situation of children in migration, world-wide; contains also data on a monthly basis; special section on migrant crisis...