- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
JRC - Joint Research Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Joint Research Centre is the Commission's science and knowledge service. The JRC employs scientists to carry out research in order to provide independent scientific advice...
EU International Partnerships Academy
- web portalFor some years now, INTPA has provided access to its online learning content to the public. This has been part of an ongoing process of mutually opening learning opportunities...
KCMD Atlas of Migration
- web portalThe Atlas of Migration bring together harmonized, up-to-date validated data on the status of migration and demography in 27 EU Member States and 171 non-EU countries and...
KCMD Dynamic Data Hub
- web portalthe KCMD Dynamic Data Hub allows policymakers to save time in querying data and undertake more comprehensive analysis exploring additional data in related domains. Indeed, the...
KCMD Data+ Catalogue
- web portalThe European Commission's Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography (KCMD) Data+ catalogue enables any user to discover datasets, web portals and platforms, stakeholder...
Migration Data Portal
- web portalThe Portal aims to serve as a unique access point to timely and comprehensive migration statistics, which are now scattered across many different organizations and agencies. The...
OECD - Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- stakeholderThe mission of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is to promote policies that will improve the economic and social well-being of people around the...
ILO - International Labour Organisation
- stakeholderThe International Labour Organization (ILO) is the United Nations agency for the world of work. It sets international labour standards, promotes rights at work and...
IOM - International Organization for Migration
- stakeholderEstablished in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
ICMPD - International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- stakeholderThe International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
CoE - Council of Europe
- stakeholderThe Council of Europe advocates freedom of expression and of the media, freedom of assembly, equality, and the protection of minorities. It has launched campaigns on issues such...
MPC - European University Institute - Migration Policy Centre
- stakeholderMPC conducts advanced policy-oriented research on global migration, asylum and mobility. It serves governance needs at European and global levels, from developing, implementing...
Global Detention project
- datasetData; maps; studies and Country Immigration Detention Profiles featuring: Information on detention centres; Statistics: on detention; expulsion and incarceration; demographics...
OSCE - Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe
- stakeholderWith 57 participating States in North America, Europe and Asia, the OSCE – the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe – is the world’s largest regional security...
Migration Transformation Map
- web portalTransformation Maps are the World Economic Forum’s dynamic knowledge tool. They help users to explore and make sense of the complex and interlinked forces that are transforming...
EURASYLUM - Research and Consulting on Migration and Asylum Policy Worldwide
- stakeholderEurasylum Ltd. is a fully independent research and consulting company that was established in 2001 in the United Kingdom. It conducts policy research, evaluation and technical...
NL-CMR - Radboud University - Centre of Migration Law
- stakeholderThe research of the Centre for Migration Law (CMR) is focused on issues surrounding migration and minority protection.
NBER - National Bureau of Economic Research
- stakeholderThe NBER is an American private nonprofit research organization committed to undertaking and disseminating unbiased economic research among public policymakers, business...
MMN - Mediterranean Migration Network
- networkThe Mediterranean Migration Network (MMN) developed within the framework of “Integration Network” (Action 2/3 – CY/2016/AMIF/SO2.NO3.3.1), which is co-funded by the Asylum,...