- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
JRC - Joint Research Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Joint Research Centre is the Commission's science and knowledge service. The JRC employs scientists to carry out research in order to provide independent scientific advice...
DG INTPA - DG for International Partnerships
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for International Partnerships is responsible for formulating the EU’s international partnership and development policy, with the ultimate...
EU International Partnerships Academy
- web portalFor some years now, INTPA has provided access to its online learning content to the public. This has been part of an ongoing process of mutually opening learning opportunities...
KCMD Atlas of Migration
- web portalThe Atlas of Migration bring together harmonized, up-to-date validated data on the status of migration and demography in 27 EU Member States and 171 non-EU countries and...
KCMD Dynamic Data Hub
- web portalthe KCMD Dynamic Data Hub allows policymakers to save time in querying data and undertake more comprehensive analysis exploring additional data in related domains. Indeed, the...
KCMD Data+ Catalogue
- web portalThe European Commission's Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography (KCMD) Data+ catalogue enables any user to discover datasets, web portals and platforms, stakeholder...
Flow Monitoring in the Mediterranean and Western Balkans
- datasetIOM´s Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) is a suite of tools and methodologies designed to track and analyze human mobility in different displacement contexts; in a continuous...
Migration Data Portal
- web portalThe Portal aims to serve as a unique access point to timely and comprehensive migration statistics, which are now scattered across many different organizations and agencies. The...
OECD - Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- stakeholderThe mission of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is to promote policies that will improve the economic and social well-being of people around the...
ILO - International Labour Organisation
- stakeholderThe International Labour Organization (ILO) is the United Nations agency for the world of work. It sets international labour standards, promotes rights at work and...
IOM - International Organization for Migration
- stakeholderEstablished in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
ICMPD - International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- stakeholderThe International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
UNICEF - United Nations Children's Fund
- stakeholderThe United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives...
UNHCR - United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- stakeholderThe office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is the UN Refugee Agency. UNHCR work to ensure that everybody has the right to seek asylum and find safe...
OHCHR - United Nations Human Rights Office of the High Commissioner
- stakeholderAs the principal United Nations office mandated to promote and protect human rights for all, OHCHR leads global human rights efforts speaks out objectively in the face of human...
MPC - European University Institute - Migration Policy Centre
- stakeholderMPC conducts advanced policy-oriented research on global migration, asylum and mobility. It serves governance needs at European and global levels, from developing, implementing...
OSCE - Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe
- stakeholderWith 57 participating States in North America, Europe and Asia, the OSCE – the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe – is the world’s largest regional security...
Marburg - Philipps-University of Marburg, Germany
- stakeholderEconomics of Human Trafficking Research Group, Philipps-University of Marburg, Germany
Migration Transformation Map
- web portalTransformation Maps are the World Economic Forum’s dynamic knowledge tool. They help users to explore and make sense of the complex and interlinked forces that are transforming...
CATW - Coalition against trafficking in women
- stakeholderCATW is a non-governmental organization that works to end human trafficking and the commercial sexual exploitation of women and children worldwide. CATW is the world’s first...