- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
EU International Partnerships Academy
- web portalFor some years now, INTPA has provided access to its online learning content to the public. This has been part of an ongoing process of mutually opening learning opportunities...
KCMD Atlas of Migration
- web portalThe Atlas of Migration bring together harmonized, up-to-date validated data on the status of migration and demography in 27 EU Member States and 171 non-EU countries and...
KCMD Data+ Catalogue
- web portalThe European Commission's Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography (KCMD) Data+ catalogue enables any user to discover datasets, web portals and platforms, stakeholder...
KCMD Dynamic Data Hub
- web portalthe KCMD Dynamic Data Hub allows policymakers to save time in querying data and undertake more comprehensive analysis exploring additional data in related domains. Indeed, the...
Eurostat Asylum and Managed Migration
- web portalEurostat's statistics on asylum and managed migration. These data come from the Member States Ministries of Interior and related Immigration Agencies and consist of datasets on...
Migration Research Platform
- web portalThe Migration Research Platform encompasses activities under the Framework Programme on Migration and Mobility. For policy responses to be sound, a substantiated understanding...
EMN Asylum and Migration Glossary
- web portalThe purpose of the European Migration Network (EMN) Glossary of terms relating to Asylum and Migration is inter alia to improve comparability between EU Member States through...
Migration Data Portal
- web portalThe Portal aims to serve as a unique access point to timely and comprehensive migration statistics, which are now scattered across many different organizations and agencies. The...
- web portalThe United Nations iLibrary is the first comprehensive global search, discovery, and viewing source for digital content created by the United Nations. It provides librarians,...
- web portalThe United Nations Statistics Division (UNSD) of the Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA) launched a new internet-based data service for the global user community....
Migration Transformation Map
- web portalTransformation Maps are the World Economic Forum’s dynamic knowledge tool. They help users to explore and make sense of the complex and interlinked forces that are transforming...
MMP: Mixed Migration Platform
- web portalThe Mixed Migration Platform (MMP) aims to provide quality information and analysis to improve decision-making for people on the move through the Middle East and Europe, as well...