- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
FRA - European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) is the EU’s centre of fundamental rights expertise. It is one of the EU’s decentralised agencies. These agencies are set...
Yearbook on Illegal Migration; Human Smuggling and Trafficking in Central and Eastern Europe.
- datasetPublished since 2000 with the latest issue available for 2013. It includes a survey and analysis of border management and border apprehension data from 22 States obtained via a...
Global Detention project
- datasetData; maps; studies and Country Immigration Detention Profiles featuring: Information on detention centres; Statistics: on detention; expulsion and incarceration; demographics...
End immigration detention of children
- networkCivil society network with more than 160 organisations from almost 50 countries. With more than 5000 staff members, ten thousand volunteers and hundreds of thousands of...
IAWG to end child immigration detention - Inter-Agency Working Group to End Child Immigration Detention
- networkThe Inter-Agency Working Group (IAWG) to End Child Immigration Detention is an international alliance to support States to end child immigration detention consistent with...