- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
Eurostat - Statistical office of the EU
- DGs & EU AgenciesEurostat is the Statistical office of the EU within the European Commission. Its mission is to provide high quality statistics for Europe. While fulfilling its mission, Eurostat...
DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
JRC - Joint Research Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Joint Research Centre is the Commission's science and knowledge service. The JRC employs scientists to carry out research in order to provide independent scientific advice...
KCMD - Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- stakeholderThe European Commission's Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography (KCMD), established on 20 June 2016, aims to provide scientific evidence for EU policymaking tailored to...
Ravot-EUR: Referral of and assistance for victims of human trafficking in Europe
- projectThe project aims at developing a transnational referral mechanism among Hungary, Belgium and the Netherlands, for referral, assistance and safe return of victims trafficked for...
DEMANDAT: Addressing demand in anti-trafficking efforts and policies (DemandAT)
- projectThe project investigates the notion of ‘demand’ for trafficking in human beings (THB) from a range of scientific perspectives and develops an integrated framework that...
FRA - European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) is the EU’s centre of fundamental rights expertise. It is one of the EU’s decentralised agencies. These agencies are set...
EIGE's Database on Gender Statistics
- datasetThe database contains gender statistics from all over the European Union (EU) and beyond; at the EU; Member State and European level. It is aimed at providing statistical...
OECD - Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- stakeholderThe mission of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is to promote policies that will improve the economic and social well-being of people around the...
ILO - International Labour Organisation
- stakeholderThe International Labour Organization (ILO) is the United Nations agency for the world of work. It sets international labour standards, promotes rights at work and...
IOM - International Organization for Migration
- stakeholderEstablished in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
MPC - European University Institute - Migration Policy Centre
- stakeholderMPC conducts advanced policy-oriented research on global migration, asylum and mobility. It serves governance needs at European and global levels, from developing, implementing...
EURASYLUM - Research and Consulting on Migration and Asylum Policy Worldwide
- stakeholderEurasylum Ltd. is a fully independent research and consulting company that was established in 2001 in the United Kingdom. It conducts policy research, evaluation and technical...
NBER - National Bureau of Economic Research
- stakeholderThe NBER is an American private nonprofit research organization committed to undertaking and disseminating unbiased economic research among public policymakers, business...
MME - EU-Africa Partnership on Migration, Mobility and Employment
- networkThe Africa-EU Migration, Mobility and Employment (MME) Partnership aims to ensure sustainable development through better management of and joint cooperation on MME issues. It...
GAATW - Global Alliance Against Traffic in Women
- networkGAATW is an Alliance of more than 80 non-governmental organisations from Africa, Asia, Europe, LAC and North America. The GAATW International Secretariat is based in Bangkok,...