- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
Eurostat - Statistical office of the EU
- DGs & EU AgenciesEurostat is the Statistical office of the EU within the European Commission. Its mission is to provide high quality statistics for Europe. While fulfilling its mission, Eurostat...
DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
DG JUST - DG for Justice and Consumers
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Justice and Consumers is responsible for EU policy on justice, consumer rights and gender equality. Newsletter on the rights of the child
DG INTPA - DG for International Partnerships
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for International Partnerships is responsible for formulating the EU’s international partnership and development policy, with the ultimate...
DEMANDAT: Addressing demand in anti-trafficking efforts and policies (DemandAT)
- projectThe project investigates the notion of ‘demand’ for trafficking in human beings (THB) from a range of scientific perspectives and develops an integrated framework that...
ESPAS - European Strategy and Policy Analysis System
- networkESPAS is an inter-institutional collaboration among the officials of the European Commission, the European Parliament, the Council of the EU, and the European External Action...
Frontex - European Border and Coast Guard Agency
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Border and Coast Guard Agency, also known as Frontex (from French: Frontières extérieures for "external borders"), is an agency of the European Union headquartered...
FRA - European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) is the EU’s centre of fundamental rights expertise. It is one of the EU’s decentralised agencies. These agencies are set...
FRA’s regular overviews of migration-related fundamental rights concerns
- datasetIn view of the increased numbers of refugees; asylum seekers and migrants entering the EU; FRA publishes monthly reports highlighting key developments about the fundamental...
- Dataset ID: overviews
European Migrant Smuggling Centre (EMSC)
- web portalThe European Migrant Smuggling Centre (EMSC) is a platform to help Member States improve how they exchange information and coordinate their operations in the fight against...
Flow Monitoring in the Mediterranean and Western Balkans
- datasetIOM´s Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) is a suite of tools and methodologies designed to track and analyze human mobility in different displacement contexts; in a continuous...
UNESCO Gender Youth Migration (GYM)
- web portalThe Gender Youth Migration (GYM) web portal launched in 2013, is a growing repository of free resources and a platform for sharing knowledge and expertise on the theme of...
CoE Children's Rights
- web portalWeb site with general information on the rights of children, events, news, documentation.
- stakeholderWith 189 member countries, staff from more than 170 countries, and offices in over 130 locations, the World Bank Group is a unique global partnership: five institutions working...
OECD - Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- stakeholderThe mission of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is to promote policies that will improve the economic and social well-being of people around the...
IOM - International Organization for Migration
- stakeholderEstablished in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
ICMPD - International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- stakeholderThe International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
ILO - International Labour Organisation
- stakeholderThe International Labour Organization (ILO) is the United Nations agency for the world of work. It sets international labour standards, promotes rights at work and...
UNHCR - United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- stakeholderThe office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is the UN Refugee Agency. UNHCR work to ensure that everybody has the right to seek asylum and find safe...
OHCHR - United Nations Human Rights Office of the High Commissioner
- stakeholderAs the principal United Nations office mandated to promote and protect human rights for all, OHCHR leads global human rights efforts speaks out objectively in the face of human...