- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
Frontex - European Border and Coast Guard Agency
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Border and Coast Guard Agency, also known as Frontex (from French: Frontières extérieures for "external borders"), is an agency of the European Union headquartered...
Yearbook on Illegal Migration; Human Smuggling and Trafficking in Central and Eastern Europe.
- datasetPublished since 2000 with the latest issue available for 2013. It includes a survey and analysis of border management and border apprehension data from 22 States obtained via a...
EURASYLUM - Research and Consulting on Migration and Asylum Policy Worldwide
- stakeholderEurasylum Ltd. is a fully independent research and consulting company that was established in 2001 in the United Kingdom. It conducts policy research, evaluation and technical...
GRETA - Group of Experts on Action against Trafficking in Human being
- networkGRETA is responsible for monitoring the implementation of the Council of Europe Convention on Action against Trafficking in Human Beings by the Parties.
EUCSeP - EU Civil society e-platform
- networkSpace for discussion, sharing of information, exchange of good practices and linking organisations providing services and assistance to victims, aiming at ensuring a sustainable...
SCEP - Separated Children in Europe Programme
- networkThe Separated Children in Europe Programme (SCEP) is a European NGO-Network of 31 organisations from 28 European countries. The SCEP Network seeks to improve the situation of...