- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
FRA’s regular overviews of migration-related fundamental rights concerns
- datasetIn view of the increased numbers of refugees; asylum seekers and migrants entering the EU; FRA publishes monthly reports highlighting key developments about the fundamental...
- Dataset ID: overviews
ILO - International Labour Organisation
- stakeholderThe International Labour Organization (ILO) is the United Nations agency for the world of work. It sets international labour standards, promotes rights at work and...
IOM - International Organization for Migration
- stakeholderEstablished in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
ICMPD - International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- stakeholderThe International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
MMP: Mixed Migration Platform
- web portalThe Mixed Migration Platform (MMP) aims to provide quality information and analysis to improve decision-making for people on the move through the Middle East and Europe, as well...
EURASYLUM - Research and Consulting on Migration and Asylum Policy Worldwide
- stakeholderEurasylum Ltd. is a fully independent research and consulting company that was established in 2001 in the United Kingdom. It conducts policy research, evaluation and technical...
NL-MSJ - Ministry of Security and Justice (NL)
- stakeholderThe Ministry of Security and Justice is responsible for maintaining the rule of law in the Netherlands, so that people can live together in freedom, regardless of their...