DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
Europol - European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation (Europol), is the law enforcement agency of the European Union (EU) formed in 1998 to handle criminal intelligence and...
Frontex - European Border and Coast Guard Agency
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Border and Coast Guard Agency, also known as Frontex (from French: Frontières extérieures for "external borders"), is an agency of the European Union headquartered...
Yearbook on Illegal Migration; Human Smuggling and Trafficking in Central and Eastern Europe.
- datasetPublished since 2000 with the latest issue available for 2013. It includes a survey and analysis of border management and border apprehension data from 22 States obtained via a...
The International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
- networkThe aim was to develop an effective policy to prevent illegal migration including trafficking in human beings and the smuggling of migrants. To this end, the following...