- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
Global Conflict Risk Index
- datasetThe Global Conflict Risk Index (GCRI) is an index of the statistical risk of violent conflict in the next 1-4 years and is exclusively based on quantitative indicators from open...
- Dataset ID: GCRI
IDEA: Mediterranean and Eastern European Countries as new immigration destinations in the European Union
- projectThe Amsterdam Treaty introduced a new Community policy on immigration and asylum. Its objectives were defined in Tampere by the European Council which stressed the need for more...
EUBorderCare: Intimate Encounters in EU Borderlands: Migrant Maternity, Sovereignty and the Politics of Care on Europe’s Peripheries
- projectEU Border Care is a comparative study of the politics of maternity care among undocumented migrants on the EU’s peripheries. Empirical analysis of personal and institutional...
FIDUCIA: New European Crimes and Trust-based Policy
- project"The FIDUCIA project will shed light on a number of distinctively ""new European” criminal acts that have emerged in the last decade as a consequence of technological...
DEPORT REGIMES: The Social Life of State Deportation Regimes: A Comparative Study of the Implementation Interface
- projectThe deportation of irregular migrants is a burning issue in public debates all around the world. Most states invest heavily in effective deportation regimes, but when it comes...
EUI - European University Institute
- stakeholderThe European University Institute (EUI) is a unique international centre for doctorate and post-doctorate studies and research. Since its establishment 40 years ago by the six...
- web portalTalking Migration is a podcast produced by Dr Clara Sandelind at the University of Sheffield, supported by Sheffield Migration Research and the Department of Politics. Clara...
- stakeholderThe Brookings Institution is a nonprofit public policy organization based in Washington, DC. Our mission is to conduct in-depth research that leads to new ideas for solving...
Fondation Robert Schuman
- stakeholderThe Robert Schuman Foundation that was founded in 1991 after the fall of the Berlin Wall has been approved by the State for its services to the public; it works to promote the...
ODI - Overseas Development Institute
- stakeholderThe Overseas Development Institute (ODI) is a leading independent think tank on international development and humanitarian issues. Our mission is to inspire and inform policy...
Centre for International Governance Innovation
- stakeholderWe are the Centre for International Governance Innovation: an independent, non-partisan think tank with an objective and uniquely global perspective. Our research, opinions and...
AU - African Union
- stakeholderThe main objectives of the OAU were, inter alia, to rid the continent of the remaining vestiges of colonization and apartheid; to promote unity and solidarity among African...