- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
EWSI: European Web site on Integration.
- web portalMigrant Integration Information and good practices
DG-HOME - Legal migration and Integration
- web portalDescription of DG HOME activities in the field. Initiatives, Policies and approaches of th EC on the subject Irregular Migration/ return and readmission. Links to: relative...
KING: Knowledge for INtegration Governance
- projectThe KING project is a translation into facts of the idea that knowledge should be the foundation stone of policy-making. Hence its name: Knowledge for INtegration Governance....
EMN - European Migration Network
- networkThe European Migration Network (EMN) is an EU network of migration and asylum experts who work together to provide objective, comparable policy-relevant information. The EMN was...
PICUM - Platform for International Cooperation on Undocumented Migrants
- networkPICUM is a network of individuals and organisations working to ensure social justice and human rights for undocumented migrants. Grounded in principles of social justice,...
Dublin Support for Guardians
- projectThe project aims to: Formulate steps for each member state for reuniting a UAM with his family (care to care); Offer support to guardians and other representatives in Dublin...