IOM-UNHCR-UNICEF Interagency Factsheet on Refugee and Migrant Children (including unaccompanied and separated children) compiles available data on children on the move in...
UNICEF: MICS6 Surveys Tools
- web portalA comprehensive set of tools guide survey teams through every step of the MICS process – from overall planning, design and data collection in the field to data processing,...
Humanitarian Action for Children
- web portalOverview of UNICEF's humanitarian activities, including situation of children in migration, world-wide; contains also data on a monthly basis; special section on migrant crisis...
Children on the Move
- web portalInformation about the particular situation of children in migration with emphasis on unaccompanied minors
UNICEF - United Nations Children's Fund
- stakeholderThe United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives...
- web portalData Collaboratives are a new form of collaboration, beyond the public-private partnership model, in which participants from different sectors — in particular companies -...