- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
ESPAS - European Strategy and Policy Analysis System
- networkESPAS is an inter-institutional collaboration among the officials of the European Commission, the European Parliament, the Council of the EU, and the European External Action...
ECRE - European Council on Refugees and Exiles
- networkECRE is a pan-European alliance of 98 NGOs in 40 countries protecting and advancing the rights of refugees, asylum seekers and displaced persons. Our mission is to promote the...
Migrants' Rights Network
- networkMigrants’ Rights Network is an innovative UK- based NGO working and campaigning for the rights of all migrants PURPOSE: To be the sector leader in brokering conversations and...
MIGHEALTHNET - Information Network on Good Practice in Health Care for Migrants and Minorities in Europe
- networkThe main activity of the project is the development of wikis concerned with migration and health, which will function as nodes for European and national networks for exchanging...
ENGI - European Network of Guardianship Institutions
- networkENGI network started as a project in 2008 funded by the European Commission European Refugee Fund (ERF). Its aim is to improve services for Unaccompanied Minors (UAMs) in the...
EpiSouth Network - Network for Communicable Disease Control in Southern Europe and Mediterranean Countries
- networkThis is the website of the EpiSouth Network, established among countries of South-East Europe, North Africa and Middle-East to create a framework of collaboration on...
AGORA Thematic Network
- networkIn this network, you can discuss health issues, share ideas and gather information on policy areas related to health. You can also let the community know about the events you...
PICUM - Platform for International Cooperation on Undocumented Migrants
- networkPICUM is a network of individuals and organisations working to ensure social justice and human rights for undocumented migrants. Grounded in principles of social justice,...