- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
Demographic and Health Surveys (DHS)
- datasetSince 1984; The Demographic and Health Surveys (DHS) Program has provided technical assistance to more than 300 surveys in over 90 countries; advancing global understanding of...
- Dataset ID: DHS
Pew Global Attitudes Survey
- datasetThe Pew Global Attitudes Project is a series of worldwide public opinion surveys encompassing a broad array of subjects ranging from people’s assessments of their own lives to...
Sweden: Asylum and managed migration statistics
- datasetMonthly and annual statistics: asylum applications; decisions; persons with accomodation in the Swedish Migration Agency's receptions system; work permits granted.
Ipsos MORI: The Perils of Perception
- datasetThis global survey looks at the gap between people's perception and the reality in 38 countries across the world and examines why people around the world are so wrong about...
IPUMS-I Harmonized International Census Data For Social Science and Health Research
- datasetIPUMS provides census and survey data from around the world integrated across time and space. IPUMS integration and documentation makes it easy to study change; conduct...
World Income Inequality Database (WIID)
- datasetWorld Income Inequality Database (WIID); collects and stores information on income inequality for developed; developing; and transition countries. WIID provides the most...
- Dataset ID: WIID
Gallup data Survey
- datasetThe Gallup World Poll monitors the issues that matter most to societies worldwide; such as personal safety; food and shelter; employment; well-being; and confidence in national...