- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
CEDEFOP - European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training
- DGs & EU AgenciesEuropean Centre for the Development of Vocational Training, Cedefop, is one of the EU’s decentralised agencies. Founded in 1975 and based in Greece since 1995, Cedefop supports...
EPSC - European Political Strategy Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Political Strategy Centre (EPSC) is the European Commission’s in-house think tank, established by European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, and operating...
ETF - European Training Foundation
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Training Foundation is a European Union agency that helps transition and developing countries harness the potential of their human capital through the reform of...
EUAA - European Union Agency for Asylum
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA) is an agency of the European Union mandated with supporting Member States in applying the package of EU laws that governs asylum,...
Eurostat - Statistical office of the EU
- DGs & EU AgenciesEurostat is the Statistical office of the EU within the European Commission. Its mission is to provide high quality statistics for Europe. While fulfilling its mission, Eurostat...
FRA - European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) is the EU’s centre of fundamental rights expertise. It is one of the EU’s decentralised agencies. These agencies are set...
Frontex - European Border and Coast Guard Agency
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Border and Coast Guard Agency, also known as Frontex (from French: Frontières extérieures for "external borders"), is an agency of the European Union headquartered...