CoR - Committee of the Regions
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Committee of the Regions is an assembly that advises the European institutions on laws that affect EU cities and regions.
DG ECFIN - DG for Economic and Financial Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate‑General for Economic and Financial Affairs is responsible for the EU Commission's policies promoting economic growth, higher employment, stable...
EIGE - European Institute for Gender Equality
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Institute for Gender Equality (EIGE) is an EU agency working to make gender equality a reality in the EU and beyond.
Eurostat - Statistical office of the EU
- DGs & EU AgenciesEurostat is the Statistical office of the EU within the European Commission. Its mission is to provide high quality statistics for Europe. While fulfilling its mission, Eurostat...
JRC - Joint Research Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Joint Research Centre is the Commission's science and knowledge service. The JRC employs scientists to carry out research in order to provide independent scientific advice...
SG - Secretariat-General
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Secretariat-General is responsible for the overall coherence of the Commission’s work – both in shaping new policies, and in steering them through the other EU institutions....