- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
EIGE - European Institute for Gender Equality
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Institute for Gender Equality (EIGE) is an EU agency working to make gender equality a reality in the EU and beyond.
Eurojust - European Union's Judicial Cooperation Unit
- DGs & EU AgenciesEurojust (also written EUROJUST) is an agency of the European Union (EU) dealing with judicial co-operation in criminal matters. Eurojust stimulates and improves the...
Europol - European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation (Europol), is the law enforcement agency of the European Union (EU) formed in 1998 to handle criminal intelligence and...
Frontex - European Border and Coast Guard Agency
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Border and Coast Guard Agency, also known as Frontex (from French: Frontières extérieures for "external borders"), is an agency of the European Union headquartered...
SG - Secretariat-General
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Secretariat-General is responsible for the overall coherence of the Commission’s work – both in shaping new policies, and in steering them through the other EU institutions....