- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
DG EAC - DG for Education and Culture
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate General for Education and Culture (DG EAC) is the executive branch of the European Union responsible for policy on education, culture, youth,...
DG ECHO - DG for European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Operations
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe main mission of the Directorate-General for European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Operations is to preserve lives, prevent and alleviate human suffering and...
DG EMPL - DG for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion (DG EMPL) is responsible for EU policy on employment, social affairs, skills, labour mobility...
DG JUST - DG for Justice and Consumers
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Justice and Consumers is responsible for EU policy on justice, consumer rights and gender equality. Newsletter on the rights of the child
ETF - European Training Foundation
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Training Foundation is a European Union agency that helps transition and developing countries harness the potential of their human capital through the reform of...
FRA - European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) is the EU’s centre of fundamental rights expertise. It is one of the EU’s decentralised agencies. These agencies are set...
JRC - Joint Research Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Joint Research Centre is the Commission's science and knowledge service. The JRC employs scientists to carry out research in order to provide independent scientific advice...