DG ECFIN - DG for Economic and Financial Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate‑General for Economic and Financial Affairs is responsible for the EU Commission's policies promoting economic growth, higher employment, stable...
DG EMPL - DG for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion (DG EMPL) is responsible for EU policy on employment, social affairs, skills, labour mobility...
DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
Eurofound - European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions
- DGs & EU AgenciesEurofound provides research-based findings and knowledge to help develop social and work-related policies. The ultimate aim is to help plan and design better living and working...
Eurostat - Statistical office of the EU
- DGs & EU AgenciesEurostat is the Statistical office of the EU within the European Commission. Its mission is to provide high quality statistics for Europe. While fulfilling its mission, Eurostat...
JRC - Joint Research Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Joint Research Centre is the Commission's science and knowledge service. The JRC employs scientists to carry out research in order to provide independent scientific advice...