- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
ESPAS - European Strategy and Policy Analysis System
- networkESPAS is an inter-institutional collaboration among the officials of the European Commission, the European Parliament, the Council of the EU, and the European External Action...
EMN - European Migration Network
- networkThe European Migration Network (EMN) is an EU network of migration and asylum experts who work together to provide objective, comparable policy-relevant information. The EMN was...
ECRE - European Council on Refugees and Exiles
- networkECRE is a pan-European alliance of 98 NGOs in 40 countries protecting and advancing the rights of refugees, asylum seekers and displaced persons. Our mission is to promote the...
MME - EU-Africa Partnership on Migration, Mobility and Employment
- networkThe Africa-EU Migration, Mobility and Employment (MME) Partnership aims to ensure sustainable development through better management of and joint cooperation on MME issues. It...
SOLIDAR - Advancing Social Justice in Europe and Worldwide
- networkSOLIDAR is a European network of Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) working to advance social justice in Europe and worldwide. With over 60 member organisations based in 27...
GDISC - General Directors of Immigration Services Conference
- networkGDISC is an informal network to facilitate practical cooperation between Immigration Services in Europe. GDISC has the aim and ambition of: Being a network in principal for...
The Euro-African Dialogue on Migration and Development with Western and Central African countries
- networkThe Rabat Process is a platform for political cooperation amongst the countries along the migration route between Central, Western, Northern Africa and Europe. Since 2006, the...
EUCSeP - EU Civil society e-platform
- networkSpace for discussion, sharing of information, exchange of good practices and linking organisations providing services and assistance to victims, aiming at ensuring a sustainable...
ENGI - European Network of Guardianship Institutions
- networkENGI network started as a project in 2008 funded by the European Commission European Refugee Fund (ERF). Its aim is to improve services for Unaccompanied Minors (UAMs) in the...
- networkThe Budapest Process is a consultative forum of more than 50 governments and 10 Internationals exchanging information and best practices on a wide range of migration issues. It...
VREN - Voluntary Return European Network
- networkThe Voluntary Return European Network (VREN) responded to the needs expressed by the European Commission in the Return Fund Work Programme 2010 for an improved cooperation...
Oxford Internet Institute – Big Data and Development
- networkOur initiative aims to progressively become a common reference for those interested in new ideas connecting big data and of human development. We aim to establish a big data...
PICUM - Platform for International Cooperation on Undocumented Migrants
- networkPICUM is a network of individuals and organisations working to ensure social justice and human rights for undocumented migrants. Grounded in principles of social justice,...
European Return Liaison Officers network
- networkEURLO is a network funded under Specific Action of the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF 20142020).
ELENA - European Legal Network on Asylum
- networkThe European Legal Network on Asylum (ELENA) is a forum of legal practitioners promoting the highest human rights standards for the treatment of refugees, asylum seekers and...