- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
KCMD - Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- stakeholderThe European Commission's Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography (KCMD), established on 20 June 2016, aims to provide scientific evidence for EU policymaking tailored to...
EC - European Commission
- stakeholderThe European Commission is the executive of the European Union and promotes its general interest.
UNDP - United Nations Development Programme
- stakeholderThe United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) works in some 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and...
OECD - Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- stakeholderThe mission of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is to promote policies that will improve the economic and social well-being of people around the...
IOM - International Organization for Migration
- stakeholderEstablished in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
ICMPD - International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- stakeholderThe International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
ILO - International Labour Organisation
- stakeholderThe International Labour Organization (ILO) is the United Nations agency for the world of work. It sets international labour standards, promotes rights at work and...
GMDAC - IOM's Global Migration Data Analysis Centre
- stakeholderIOM's Global Migration Data Analysis Centre (GMDAC) aims to contribute to IOM's overall effort to compile, analyse and share data on international migration.
UNHCR - United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- stakeholderThe office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is the UN Refugee Agency. UNHCR work to ensure that everybody has the right to seek asylum and find safe...
MPC - European University Institute - Migration Policy Centre
- stakeholderMPC conducts advanced policy-oriented research on global migration, asylum and mobility. It serves governance needs at European and global levels, from developing, implementing...
BAMF - German Federal Office for Migration and Refugees.
- stakeholderThe Federal Office is the Centre of Excellence for Asylum, Migration and Integration in Germany. It is a federal authority within the portfolio of the Federal Ministry of the...
Italian Ministry of Interior. Department for civil liberties and immigration
- stakeholderIt carries out the functions and duties of the Ministry of the Interior in the protection of civil rights, including those concerning immigration and asylum, citizenship and...
EURASYLUM - Research and Consulting on Migration and Asylum Policy Worldwide
- stakeholderEurasylum Ltd. is a fully independent research and consulting company that was established in 2001 in the United Kingdom. It conducts policy research, evaluation and technical...
SOAS - School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London
- stakeholderSOAS University of London is the leading Higher Education institution in Europe specialising in the study of Asia, Africa and the Near and Middle East. SOAS is a remarkable...
ECtHR - European Court of Human Rights
- stakeholderThe ECtHR is an international court set up in 1959. It rules on individual or state applications alleging violations of the civil and political rights set out in the European...
- stakeholderThe Swedish Migration Agency (Migrationsverket) is a Swedish government agency. In Sweden, the Migration Agency is the authority that considers applications from people who...
NL-MSJ - Ministry of Security and Justice (NL)
- stakeholderThe Ministry of Security and Justice is responsible for maintaining the rule of law in the Netherlands, so that people can live together in freedom, regardless of their...
WHO - World Health Organisation
- stakeholderThe World Health Organisation (WHO) goal is to build a better, healthier future for people all over the world. Working through offices in more than 150 countries, WHO staff...
MPI - Migration Policy Institute
- stakeholderThe Migration Policy Institute is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit think tank in Washington, DC dedicated to analysis of the movement of people worldwide. MPI provides...
COMPAS - The University of Oxford's Centre on Migration, Policy and Society
- stakeholderGlobal migration processes and phenomena, from conditions in places of migrant origins, through to institutions and activities affecting mobility, to social and economic effects...