- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
ISPCAN - International Society for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect
- stakeholderISPCAN’s mission is to prevent cruelty to children in every nation, in every form: physical abuse, sexual abuse, neglect, street children, child fatalities, child prostitution,...
CATW - Coalition against trafficking in women
- stakeholderCATW is a non-governmental organization that works to end human trafficking and the commercial sexual exploitation of women and children worldwide. CATW is the world’s first...
ACCORD - African Centre for the Constructive Resolution of Disputes
- stakeholderThe African Centre for the Constructive Resolution of Disputes (ACCORD) is a South Africa-based civil society organisation working throughout Africa to bring creative African...
- stakeholderItalian NGO for health-social-legal support of third-country nationals. Naga is a secular and non-partisan voluntary association that was established in Milan in 1987 to promote...
ECPAT UK - Every Child Protected Against Trafficking
- stakeholderECPAT UK is a leading children's rights organisation working to protect children from child trafficking and transnational child exploitation.
Human Rights Watch
- stakeholderHuman Rights Watch is a nonprofit, nongovernmental human rights organization made up of roughly 400 staff members around the globe. Its staff consists of human rights...
AI - Amnesty international
- stakeholderAmnesty International is a global movement of more than 7 million people who take injustice personally. We are campaigning for a world where human rights are enjoyed by all....